Thursday, September 14, 2023

Exploring what happened in the time following Sawtooth, Part 2: Stone on the move

 I'm glad I went through some of my notebooks over the past two days to just sort of revisit what was going on at that time (both for me personally as well as with this story!).  Some of the material I hadn't seen for a couple years.


As mentioned in my last post, Tom Petty-Elrond appears to have helped launch these new notebooks with "Learning to Fly".  It is on Feb. 19, 2021 when I started writing again, though it would take a different form than in the past.  At that point in time, I wouldn't have written anything since the summer of 2020.  The starting of these new notebooks represented my first attempt to make sense of things.  Many times my writings would take the form of Q & As, where at various times of the day I would just ask questions and write responses to those questions as I felt them.  I think it was a bit of an outlet for a mind that was still searching and confused.  


But, this is not the only thing I was writing, and there would be many mornings where I would wake up early with phrases very firmly planted in my mind (usually in English, or mostly so, in this phase of things), and I would write them down.  In reviewing this material again, it is in these phrases I see the progress of events surrounding the Stone, and it will be in using those 'timestamps' and brief dialogues that I will try to recreate a story of what may have happened, with obviously some gaps and guesswork about certain things.


Please note that it would have been around this February timeline that I re-established contact with the individual I had been working with before.  I would not have spoken with him since I think the late summer or fall of 2020.  From February to July, I forwarded my various phrases, writings, Q&As, etc., and he also shared with me some writings that he had done back in 2020 when I was largely out of commission.  We would spend time also on the phone talking about potential meanings and generally trying to figure things out.  After July, I felt it was best to perhaps not stay in touch for a bit.  He reached out in September 2021 to see how things were going, but I never responded, and that was that.


I mention this because this other person spent some time in 2020 writing about developments of the Sawtooth Stone, and he had certain actions happening either sooner or somewhat differently than what would seem to come out in what I began writing in 2021, or at least what I guess that writing means looking back on it from 2023.  As to the truth of the matter, I don't know.   For purposes of my writing, I will assume the date of the phrases match up, at least loosely, with the actual events (i.e., these are more or less real time updates).  But, it could be that they just represent a delayed retelling of the story, since I had been out for so long on this whole thing.  My gut tells me that it is the former - that these were meant to align with real-time updates, but time will tell (if at all).


Also note that I believe that second Balrog (Mrs. Baal-ox) was revealed somewhat in my writing of that time - meaning that certain things in what I wrote may have come from that Being, sneakily inserted in such a way that I wouldn't notice or would seem to be coming from a good source.  Which I know sounds far fetched, but far fetched pretty much sums up this whole story anyway, so why not.  Thus, my writings during this time of Feb - July 2021 I don't believe are completely reliable.  However, I do not - currently - think that extends to the phrases I would have been aware of in the early morning.  I don't think those were faked or from a bad source, and thus can be reliable indicators of Stone happenings, as vague as they are.  


Regarding Mrs. Baal-ox, I wrote something on July 26, 2021 from a source I think is trustworthy:

She is gone.  The other.  No more tricks.  I know it is confusing, but it will make sense!


It would only be later that I realized that this 'she' might be this other Balrog.  Strangely, this day was also the last I communicated with that other individual and felt it might be best to drop our regular communication.


Anyway, that was a bit more context than I planned on, but I thought it might be helpful in giving a background for the words involving what happened after Asenath and the Balrog.


So, with that out of the way...


Following the launching of the new notebooks on Feb. 19, 2021, I wrote down the following phrase from the morning of Feb. 21:


Sawtooth Mountains

3 hours from Boise


I think at the time I thought this was some sort of confirmation to me that in the previous year we had the right location in Idaho (vs. the Sawtooth ranges of either Minnesota or New York).  However, I now view this as communications to a second group of individuals from the first group (or whomever is there) at the Sawtooth Mountains.  The first group is telling the second group where to meet them, basically.  Either that or this is a dialogue amongst the second group confirming directions on where they need to go.  In any case, it individuals need to get to a certain location, and this is confirming where.


The 3 hours is interesting and weird.  I ran Google maps from Boise to Williams Peak this morning (the name of the mountain I thought I saw in my dream), and it indeed checks out at 2 hours and 56 minutes.  I was surprised that Google ran a route to that location, and it looks like it runs through Stanley, Idaho to a trailhead.


But the 3 hours is by car, so this would mean that whomever is being told about the location is going to be driving.  So, I don't know, but it appears that driving is going to be the means to both pick up the Stone and take it somewhere.  I am actually amazed the time checks out, but I am not sure who is driving to that location or why that would be the case.


Moving onward down into the rabbit hole...


On Feb. 25, it seems that the Stone is now officially on the move.  So, whoever showed up in their car has arrived, and the Stone is going somewhere.  Words from that morning:

A bright star - brighter than the Sun

Going to have the experience of Joseph Smith

We need to write all of this down

[A comment that whatever it is that they were talking about being the size of a cantaloupe, but I didn't catch all of the words]

A stone to come.  Soon.  Be ready, and have fun.


OK, so the weirdness just grows here obviously, but if we try and set that aside, there are some things that I think can be learned with the strange dialogue.  Here is what I can parse or see in these words (and trust me, if anyone wants to throw their hat in the ring on this, go for it).  The first two lines are likely spoken by the person or people who have had the Stone in their possession, and reflect a small sample of the things they are explaining to those who have arrived as to the nature of the Stone itself (a bright star) and the means that it will be delivered to another (Joseph Smith experience).  


The third line referencing writing this down seems to indicate that there are quite a few instructions that are being passed along with the Stone (that obviously aren't captured in this short dialogue), enough so that whomever is responsible for executing these instructions feels the need to note them all down.  They are specific and important.  


I attribute the fourth line or comment relative to the size as being the moment that the first Beings hand over the Stone to the Beings who just arrived after the instructions are complete.  Their remark upon seeing the Stone and comparing it to the size of a cantaloupe not only helps us understand something of the Stone's size, but also the people making the remark.  They are familiar with cantaloupe, and so I think perhaps indicate that this 2nd group of Beings charged with the Stone's care may have been already here on Earth living among us, eating cantaloupe, etc.


The last comment I believe could be from the first Being to another who is at the next stop where these second individuals are headed, giving them a heads up that the Stone is arriving shortly.  


It seems that on March 13 they might arrive at wherever that location is.  Here is the phrase from that morning:


Fellow travelers.  House richly, and bring forth the best wine.


So, 17 days between their departure and arrival at their new spot.  17 days is too long to suggest they would have driven the whole time.  Anywhere on the Western Hemisphere could be reached by car in shorter time than that, particularly if you are trying to get somewhere with precious cargo in some kind of haste.


Based on this (and the words that follow below) I think they go over to Europe and by boat.  Given the fact that they have the Stone, and are not likely going to have it out of their sight, air travel is ruled out since they can't check it (that would be a pretty stressful lost luggage event!) and I don't think it is going to be OK'd going through security as a carry on.  So, boat it is.  It looks like its a 7-8 day trip by boat from New York to London (and perhaps longer if they are going by private boat), so this general interval would seem to work with a car driving to some city or port on the Eastern Seaboard of the U.S., taking a boat ride across the Atlantic, and then driving to their final location


The 'best wine' here also might be a clue as to the part of Europe they are going to.  I don't drink, so am not familiar with wine in general, but it seems that France, Italy, Spain, etc. seem to have the best vineyards, so it is to perhaps one of these countries that they arrive?  Between those three, from my online search (a quick one right now) it seems France is typically known as having the best wine, so perhaps we pencil in somewhere in France as their destination and where the individuals and the Stone were 'housed richly'? But, it probably honestly could be anywhere in that region.


They seem to stay there a few weeks before anything of real consequence happens.  I picked up a few snippets of what might be commentary or conversation, but don't really assist (right now at least) in shedding further light on their journey.  From March 18:


To be gathered

To be counted


And from March 22:

Designated as the paths that Asenath wrought.


It would apparently be on April 9 that a new visitor arrives at wherever they are, or is about to:


It's time for Johnny Baracus


The Baracus here I believe is a reference to a character named B.A. Baracus from the television show "A-team" played by Mr. T.  I think there are some clues as to why this name is used.  Johnny is the obvious one, pointing to John.   The initials are J.B., further refining this to John the Baptist.  Mr. T's name also points to Thingol with the large 'T'.  As I mentioned in a previous post on Return of the King (here), I believe Thingol and John the Baptist are the same person, and that John the Baptist and John the Beloved are the same person also, and that this person is Aragorn.


So Aragorn-John is apparently joining them at this undisclosed, nicely-appointed, well-imbibed hideout.


I think this, then, calls into question my assumption that John was with the party in the quest for the Sawtooth Stone. It was only my assumption or guess that he was, figuring the importance of obtaining the Stone, and I hadn't yet looked back through these notebooks.  I am going to rule him out of being at Sawtooth for now, and amend that previous post based on this information.


Why was Aragorn-John needed here?  Well, apparently the Stone had been damaged in the long years between its burial before the First Age and its removal in 2020.  As to the nature of the damage, it seems like it was crusted over (I am basing this on a dream I had later) and this crusting has fused with the surface of the Stone.  In esscence, the surface has been destroyed or damaged, which is probably important with how it is supposed to be used.  As to what caused this I don't know.  Water deposits, lava-heat... I am not sure.  In its present condition, however, it was unusable.


In any case, part of the plan or the instructions that were given before now is revealed as taking the Stone to the Drudain people, who are apparently still in Europe somewhere.  It is at this point that I will again write that I know this sounds crazy.  I believe Aragorn-John was the one needed to approach the Drudain and ask for their assistance in repairing the Stone.  This may have mostly to do with the fact that Aragorn had been the one that granted them their forest and forbid anyone from entering without their permission.  Perhaps he was the only one who could enter and find them?  In any case, this is a part of that dialogue:


Nature has stones, too

What do you think, Dru-i?


The "Dru" here is a Sindarin word for the the Wose, which is turn another name for the Drudain.  So, I believe you have Aragron-John here talking to multiple Drudain about the possibility of fixing the Stone.  It would have been left in there possession at that time, I believe, and I am not sure whether John stayed with them or not, though probably he left it and he would keep tabs on progress at intervals.


Why the Drudain?  It seems they have special magical skills specifically associated in working with stone.  My guess is that, based on the short dialogue above, John took it to them and asked if they thought it was something within their skill to fix and whether they would be willing to do it.


In combing through the rest of my notebooks, there are other things on the Stone, but I can't find anything else that really helps with location or movements specifically after this time.  So, I lose the trace in April 2021 somewhere in Europe within the forests of the Drudain.


Makes perfect sense, right?


There is reason to believe that it stayed there for quite some time, however.  I mentioned above a dream I had relative to the Stone and its repair and I will relate it below.  It came on August 31, 2022, so about a year ago.  I believe my dream was from the Stone's perspective:


I was lying on something like a table or stone slab, with individuals around me and leaning over me.  It felt like I was in something like a dark cave.  The individuals were carefully examining me.  They began using instruments to remove what looked like dark and rocky chips or fragment from off of my skin, which I now noticed completely covered me.  As they removed a piece of this rocky fragment, I looked at the area where I should have expected to see my skin now exposed.  Instead, I saw a yellowish-grid covering, which was alarming.  


I then had a dream that I was in negotiations with a mysterious professor regarding a final assignment that needed to be done next week, but that I was behind in completing.


When I woke up, I thought more on the yellow covering that my skin appeared to be, and realized very clearly that it was honeycomb.


In reflecting on it now, I think the dreams are tied, in that the first dream was about the repair work being conducted by the Drudain.  The second dream seemed to reflect that the work was not yet done, and the Drudain were negotiating or updating the professor (perhaps John?) on when things would or  needed to be wrapped up.


If correct, this puts the Stone in the possession of the Drudain from April 2021 to at least August 2022 - almost 1.5 years!  For all I know, it is still undergoing repairs, as I don't have any other thoughts or updates on it moving or being delivered elsewhere.  I will double check my notebooks again, but I don't think there is much relative to developments or movements regarding the Stone specifically after that time.


So there you have it, whatever you make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment