Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Rat extermination and re-establishing links

I wrote a post a few months ago on my birthday titled "National Rat Catcher's Day". I used the story of the Pied Piper of Hamlin to make a few short statements related to 'rats'. The 3 statements I wrote were:

  1. The Rats will be exterminated
  2. The Liars and Promise-Breakers will be exposed
  3. The Children of Light will be set free and led to a beautiful land (for a time)

When I noticed the 'Morley Hum Exterminator' sitting on top of a piano with silver and gold stereo adapters sitting next to it, the 'Exterminator' didn't fail to catch my eye.   In writing on that symbol that ended up being assembled in pieces by me unknowingly until I saw it just sitting next to me, I emphasized the waking up theme, or sleep extermination.  What I did not touch on was my view that 'Exterminate' wasn't just something that happened to sleep, but also had a double meaning on what will happen to the Rats who ultimately have caused that state.


When I think of an Exterminator, I naturally go to Pest Control/ Pest Extermination type meanings (and I bet others do also), and thus Rats in our case.  It is almost a strange word now to use in any other context.  If you do an online search for just that word, pest control is what comes up, at least that is what happens in my searches.


In my story, these Rats have plagued the Family of Light for quite some time, long before this world was created or even thought of, I think.  I believe one of the reasons we are here is that this Earth (and the pieces of Earth or Lands that were connected to it but are now separated) became the last redoubt for Good.  Good had been pushed to the very brink, and in Eru-Jesus' plan we (including him) stepped into this last hope.  I say 'we' here because I am hoping I am not a Rat, not necessarily because I know I am not one.  


In any case, all else in creation had been overrun by this plague of Rats, or would soon be, and they seemingly had the upper hand and what they thought might be a sure path to victory.  The only choice that could possible yield a victory for Light was to descend into darkness - a void or nothingness.  You know, as Walk the Moon said: "It's our only defense to brave the wilderness".


In one of my dreams once along these lines, I stood among a large group of people.  There was a conflict that was going on with some unnamed force, and something was wrong or it seemed our circumstances were not good.  A Being I later equated with John-Aragorn-Thingol, was walking amongst our group (I saw him from a distance - it seemed a fairly large body of people), and he was shouting "We must go into Nothing!  We must go into Nothing!".  At him saying this, I remember thinking with some dread that this is exactly what I did not want to do.  


And here we are, I think, in a place that has been called a few times in my words as a 'nothing-place', surrounded by and within a void.


But, I believe the good news is that this will ultimately become Good's finest moment.  Victory happens here - on this Earth - and then light goes out from here, also.  Nothing will become Something, maybe even Everything.  The Rats have stepped into a trap (as Rats do), one that has been a long time in the making.



In the meantime, however, Rats continue to do what they do.  If you are in a war (or so I have been told) you work to jam or cut off the enemy's lines of communication, and I believe this is what they have repeatedly done, and yet still do.


A few days ago, William Tychonievich noted that he was going to try and take his various 'syncs' and see what story he could weave from them (post here).  In that post he mentioned that he was going to not listen to any new syncs until he had a better handle on the story they told.  He inserted this picture, after likening his pause on listening to new syncs to not being reachable by telephone:




I think the image is interesting for the story I see in it.  There is our Rat (mouse) sitting there with scissors, having just cut the phone line to the poor individual who recognizes that now he can't hear anything from whomever was on the other line.  And it’s not good.  

It sums up pretty well what the Rats have done and our current situation.  The wire or link between us and Heaven has been severed, and it is this link that needs to be reestablished.

No comments:

Post a Comment