Friday, December 22, 2023

Jan-Feb 2022 Words Part 2: A (future) family reunion [Post Restored]

Note:  This post had been accidentally overwritten by me after posting.  Actually 3 people - WG, WJT, and Leo - were able recover the post on their end, so we are back up and running.  Thanks everyone!


I had earlier posted the first half of my Jan-Feb 2022 strange words as a 'Part 1' with the intent to also post Part 2.  I opted not to, for the primary reason that I didn't think I knew enough of what they meant to really try and make a story out of any of it.


I am going to actually post them here, because, why not.  It gives me a bit of a break from the Star Wars story I have going on, also, and needing to pick through all of that.  In addition, I have been surprised a few times at how some things that don't make sense to me, do for others.  As I am not even 100% certain why I have these words or who they were intended for, it seems like my not necessarily knowing what they mean is a not good reason for not posting them.


In looking back at those words the other day, I actually do see one common thread that I can pick out in all of the mess of words I don't understand:  Family.  There are a number of references to things in terms of family:  nephews, children, mother, aunts, and ultimately this Family of Light that I have made really a major part of this story.  


So, even though I may not be sure of the details to much of this, I think underlying the story is, again, this notion of Family.  This story is about a Family, and their ultimate reunion and redemption from Enemies who have tried to destroy them (going back quite some time, I think).  And, quite frankly, there will be Good that comes out of this perhaps when some of these Enemies may ultimately determine that they want to be part of that Family, also.  And there seems to be plenty of room for all who choose to be part of that.  I know of no limitations to how big that Family can be (with the exception of a certain, discrete set of individuals).


Anyways, below are those words with some commentary.  Again, take this all as guess-work, as I don't pretend to know.  At least for some of the days, my thought process or takeaways will give background or some context to thoughts that would later become part of this story.   Maybe some other things stand out to you.


This would be my last primary period of "Elvish" words.  There would be a few more days in August 2022, but just one or two instances.


Also, as a reminder, Part 1 left off with a statement about Omar-Brigham, and gave us insight into who might be being addressed to here based on someone saying "Thank You" in learning of Brigham's not-so-great fate.  These are potentially the Dead, or some of them, and some of them must have been around with Brigham.  In these next words, we will learn my guess as to who is actually speaking to these Dead (with my understanding this is just a continuation of the dialogue - the Dead are still being addressed, maybe).


Feb. 3

Vaha isi vaha ein urendi sufficient to conclude a state of equilibrium mas helcar uriel domo Abraham reciprocal saw


Commentary:

In the Words stories that Doug published, there is a reference to Abraham (known as Ki-Abroam) in those stories who uses an 'axe' to split Eressea in two (giving us our Eressea #1 and #2).  Further, Eru borrowed that axe and further split the worlds apart themselves, with Aman and Eressea #1 being raised, and Eressea #2 and Numenor being 'sunk'.  Here is the impact on Eressea itself:


. . . against a black bottomless pit in what was long ago (seeming) as sky, streaked now a blazing scimitar, beam of fused star-and-sun, silver-turning-golden, until unfolding as an axe's head, red flame stretched out over the whole pit-sky; and that magic axe was swung down upon Eressea, and half was sent down into the depths rushing, while yet one half cleared of wicked things, being clean was lifted upon this axe's head, as a lever raises some stone of a pit's grasp...


That closing phrase "Abraham reciprocal saw" I think is a play on words to that event.  At least that is where my mind goes.  A reciprocating saw as a tool is named that because of the back and forth motion, so I think the reciprocal is mentioned here based the word is based on its Latin root recipropcus (per Etymonline.com... my source for all of these types of things), which apparently means "returning the same way", as in, reversing the motion or action.  In other words, what was originally performed by Abraham's axe in splitting these lands from each other, will now be reversed, and these lands will be brought back together.


As to the 'state of equilibrium' (the other English phrase that I can at least recognize) perhaps this has to do with the current state of these worlds, or the opposing nature of some worlds being 'above' and others 'below', and this being concluded... I don't know.


As far as other things, "Vaha" means either to depart/ travel and/ or very far away.   Or both.  So, again, this notion of people or places being 'far away' and perhaps some travel involved with that. 


"Mas Helcar" is interesting.  Mas means 'to bake', and Helcar is actually a proper name of an ancient sea that came to be after the two lamps (pre-cursors to Valinor's Two Trees) collapsed, specifically the North lamp.  What might come out of this is this notion of "Ice" of "Icy Cold" and the North.  In Joseph Smith's teachings, the reuniting of worlds and peoples will involve ice flowing down from the North:

 

And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.

And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.  (D&C 133:26-27)


I have had several dreams involving both ice and this concept of 'North', and this is why my mind likely goes to this.  This includes this 'highway' involving the return of even Numenor in a link or chain of worlds that re-establish a way or connection from this world all the way through to Valinor, perhaps.


Interestingly, "Urendi" could be another callout or connection to C.S. Lewis' "Out of the Silent Planet".  Urendi was the leader of the Good Eldil in that tale, and associated with God, the Creator, and was in opposition to the leader of the Bad or Bent Eldil.  The "ein" before the name would seem to support this as it means "excellent or admirable" in referencing that Being.


Feb. 5

Milkommen


Commentary:

It was just this one word, kind of just hanging there, and I took it to be perhaps a play on words of the German "Wilkommen" (Welcome), but now with Milk, since the German language had been part of my 2019 words.  The Promised Land is associated with Milk and Honey, and so that is where my mind went, whether that accurate or not.

 

Feb. 7

Eilendel truly layland nephew


Commentary:

So, nephew comes up here.  Based on later words, I associate this nephew as Faramir-Eonwe, and this will then (at that later day) give me a guess as to who is speaking.  For right now, it seems that the Dead are hearing about the speaker's nephew.  As I have said in the past, I believe Eonwe is also the son of Yavanna and Aule going back to Valinor, and Yavanna's name will come up next, so things at least remain consistent with how I have interepreted things.


The 'layland' is interesting.  My guess is 'story-land', since 'lay' has been used before in some of these stories, and Doug's writings, to mean a story or song.  So, some story-land or song-land?  I am up for other guesses.  


"Eilendel" is anyone's guess.  My best stab is that "eilen" is very similar to "eilian", and give that these things are sounded out when I am writing them (I didn't see them visually), for all I know that is what it is.  If so "eilian" means, very literally, "sky-bridge".  "del" has a few meanings (one is "horror") but if I am right that it is sky-bridge, then I think "to walk/travel/proceed" is my best guess.


So, the above phrase could be something like:

"Sky-bridge to travel truly story-land nephew" or something.  This would be consistent with my story element of Eonwe-Faramir departing this world as part of the Anor and Ithil Stone link, and making the trip to rejoin with Eowyn.  That story element will also come back into play at the end of these words potentially.


Feb. 9

Yavanna madre tuli encarte sin huli


Commentary:

So, we likely have some Spanish now, for whatever reason.  "Madre" likely means "Mother", and thus we have "Yavanna-Mother" being referred to.  This would make sense given the nephew I have identified earlier is Eonwe.  


"Tuli" means something like "to bring or carry".


"Encarte" must be Spanish again, and would, if Google Translate is right, mean something like "insert"?


"Sin" might also be Spanish (for "without") but given the next word, I think might be Elvish, meaning "this" or "now".


Finally, "Hul" is Elvish for "Cry of Encouragement in battle".


Putting that altogether, we might have something like:

"Yavanna-mother to bring insert this cry of encouragement".  

Not sure exactly what that could mean, other than perhaps this news that Eonwe will travel this sky-bridge is news that has been told to the Speaker (who I believe is Yavanna's sister, Vana, which I will get to in just a few phrases).


Feb. 15

Il gorash artu all that the children need to know


Commentary:

Il:  All/ every

Gorash:  Warn first

Artu:  I have translated before for Part 1 as "High Fortress" so I am going to keep that consistent here


So, actually surprisingly to me (as I am typing real time and rechecking Eldamo words), we have 3 phrases in a row now that kind of have straightforward translations.  Here is would be:

"All warn first high fortress all that the children need to know"


So, either all within a high fortress are warned, or my current guess thinking on this right now, is that all of the children of the Family of Light will be warned or told of this high fortress 'first' - perhaps first meaning before Eonwe leaves (assuming this event has yet to take place).  The point will be to gather everyone to this place (or places - between Tiron and Eressea #1/ Asenath's Home), so this would make sense.  Everything that the children of that family need to know about those places and the plan will be told, maybe.


Feb. 17

Finduilas anor arno taru mbar


Commentary:

Again, I think we are still talking about Eonwe here, and you can see another example of why I have kept the identity tie between Eonwe and Faramir.  In the LOTR stories, Finduilas was Faramir's mother in Gondor, but she died when he was very young (and this contributed to Denethor's issues).

"Anor" we have seen enough by now to know this is "Sun"

"Arno" = son/child

"Taru" & "mbar":  This is an interesting one because you can do these separately, or combine into one word as Tarumbar.  Separately, it would be something like "high to dwell".  Together, you have the same name that Melkor (the original Satan) called himself, Tarumbar meaning "King of the World".  Could be both, I suppose.

Yavanna is known as the Queen of the Earth, so if Eonwe is her heir, then the title fits in that way.  Similarly, taken as separate with the "high to dwell" this gets to Jesus' words in 3 Nephi about his servant being 'very high', and this high being an actual location off of this world.


So, together that could be something like:

Finduilas sun-child high to dwell


Feb. 18

Kle family beth talu milu com-rad cam den Ilmare besse Asenath ren


Commentary:

So, this is actually the first place (I think) I see in all my words this term "Light Family" used, and it would be from here on out (early 2022) that I begin to consistently think of this Family we are talking about as the "Family of Light".

Kle family = Light Family

Beth = word

Talu = to end, or to finish

Milu = unclear, but can mean love, frienship, kind, and given that we are talking about family here, that is what I think it might be

Com = gather

Rad = return, back, or path

Cam = to receive

Den = passage

Ilmare = Eowyn-Ilmare

besse = spouse (thus Eonwe-Faramir's spouse - will be in Valinor-Tirion)

Asenath = Nimloth-Asenath (holding down the fort in Eressea #1)

Ren = Kin (I assume sister, since I think that is the relationship between her and Eonwe, as I have written about in other posts)


So, throwing that all together, we have:

Light family word to finish (complete?) love gather to receive passage Eowyn and Asenath


In this reading, the Family of Light will gather and receive passage from Eowyn and Asenath back to their homes or gathering places, I think.


Not really understanding all of that when first stated back in 2022, following this I would start to develop in my mind the storyline of Ilmare-Eonwe and Asenath-Joseph as these two couples (and two sets of twins) that the Family of Light lead back to, and then to Eru-Jesus through them.


This is also when I get my guess in as to the identity of the speaker.


Since the words had now been going on since mid-January (so about a month at this point), I had this feeling that I really wanted to know who was talking.  As I wrote earlier, this was a touch-and-go time for me, as everything had been trending better for me, and now I had these words again showing up.  So, I figured if I was going to be hearing this, I wanted to know who was speaking.


Later that day as I thought about that latest phrase, I wrote the question "Who are you?", underlined just like that in my notebook.  Right after writing it, the word "Neshem" came into my mind, so I wrote that down, and then looked it up.


I couldn't find anything exact for "Neshem" that had the "H" in it like that, but thinking it might be a pronunciation thing, I looked it up as "Nes-em" without the H, and I think I found it.

Nes = sister

em = mother


So, sister-mother, or more accurately I think, Mother-Sister... Aunt.  I checked to see if there was an actual Elvish word for "Aunt" and couldn't find one, so I figured maybe this is the closest word to that, which makes sense.  Given that this dialogue is the speaker talking in relation to Eonwe-Faramir, who was called "nephew" by the speaker, and that Yavanna was mentioned as the Mother, the speaker would be Vana, one of the Valar and Yavanna's sister (if we assume Tolkien was right on this relationship).


This would potentially make sense given that I have assumed the speaker is addressing the Dead.  As noted, my belief is that Tolkien is also Elijah and thus would have been (and now is) working among these Dead.  I also believe (I can't remember if I wrote this, though) that Tolkien is the Vala Orome.  If so, having Vana speak would fit.  Vana is the spouse of Orome, and so if Tolkien-Orome is working among the Dead, perhaps she has joined him and them at this point, perhaps relaying this information to encourage them in whatever situation they are in.  Hard to say without knowing more about what they are up to. 


Feb. 19

Home here ser tuli amarost inis because for to know anaise arwen-seru tobias ista


Commentary:

"Home here" sounds straightforward.  

Ser = to rest

Tuli = to bring/ carry

Amarost:   I think "Amar" and "ost", so "Earth city/town/fortress"

Inis:  inmost thought/ mind

Because for to know (I guess something like "for the reason of knowing"?)

Anaise:  I think French (honestly don't have any other leads), meaning "Holy, Gracious" and denotes a name

Arwen-seru:  Noble-Maiden-lover

Tobias:  A name, probably refers to a person, though not sure who.  Tobias helped Raphael cure his father of blindness in the Book of Tobit, so perhaps this is referenced because of the blindness and the fact that many will now not be 'blind'?  Not sure

ista:  to know


Adding that up, maybe something like:

Home here to rest bring Earth-fortress inmost thought because for to know Holy Noble Maiden-lover Tobias to know


And that would be it.  I believe I may have had a few other words and phrases during this period that I don't have here because they are in another notebook and I haven't tracked them down.  If I find them, I will add them.


There were a few more words that showed up in August 2022 on a few days, and around the time of that dream that I wrote about that I associated with the Stone being repaired (where I had something like rock fragments removed from my skin, showing honeycomb beneath it).  But other than that, this would be the last major time period of "Elvish" words.  Other things like dreams haven't stopped, but these types of languages haven't come up again since.


Anyway, there you go.  Like I said at the beginning, with all of the confusing words, potential strange stories, and just generally weird stuff, I do think this comes down to family.  That is what I have felt since before this strange stuff even started happening, and I usually try to keep it coming back to that if I find myself over-thinking it too much.

9 comments:

  1. Shoot - when I went to approve your comment, I must have had an earlier draft open in a tab and done it from there, because it looks like I lost most of my post. If anyone has the old post open still and can forward me the original language, I will restore it. Otherwise, looks like I will have to try and recreate this at some point. Bummer.

    On the Milkom-men and Ammonites, I like it! In terms of Ammonites, I am thinking perhaps, rather, the People of Ammon from the Book of Mormon, which would tie with the Lamanite theme. Is that what you had in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post restored! Thanks to both WG and WJT who sent over copies they were able to recover on their end and save me a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shout out to Leo who also had the text of the original post that he sent over. Thanks everyone!

    At least we know we have 3 witnesses to the original text so we know that what was put back up is the original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assume the only reason for communicating in this rather extraordinary Finnegans Wake style hodgepodge of languages is to express multiple ideas simultaneously.

    Milkom was the god of the biblical Ammonites, but the name itself likely means “king.” Milkom-men could thus refer to either of two very different Book of Mormon groups: Ammonites or King-men.

    Kom-men means something like “gathering place” in Elvish, I think. Fits well with your English-German reading “welcome to the land of milk and honey.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone connect the dots for me. How does Milkom-men relate to Ammonites?

    I wonder if you could add Gwindor to the list of past lives for Denethor. I believe at one point you said he would go through 6 lives and you had identified this sequence already:

    Tar-palantir > Denethor > Lehi > Joseph Smith Sr

    So if we add Gwindor before Tar-palantir and then perhaps someone from the present day, then we've got Denethor's 6 lives.

    Of course, it's a sort of lazy association I'm making to Gwindor, mainly b/c Gwindor was betrothed to a Finduilas in the First Age, and that was also Faramir's mother's name. Finduilas the elf rejected Gwindor after he escaped from Utumno and returned a marred elf. She instead fell in love w Turin who was not interested. Gwindor and Finduilas came up in my own writings back in 2020 and it was connected to the Sawtooth stone. Their story was one that was called out as one that would be made right through the use of the stone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WJT:

    Its interesting you cite Finnegans Wake in your comment. The short form of Finnegan is Finn, which is another name for Finwe, an Elvish character who factors in pretty significantly to this story, I think. He was the first king of the Noldor - the 'father' of that House - and it was broken in Valinor at the time of the destruction of the Two Trees by Melkor and Ungoliant.

    In addition, Finwe was slain by Melkor in that whole affair as Melkor stormed Formenos to take the Silmarils. He became the first person slain in Valinor (and the second dead person following his wife Miriel, who had grown tired and willfully died).

    A wake is something you perform for dead people - it was likely done for Finwe, but perhaps even more importantly, it was done for Miriel (by maidens of Asenath - her daughters?) as many in Valinor hoped that she would decide that she wanted to live again, and rejoin her husband and son, Feanor.

    Waking is also something that Finwe's House needs to do (wake up). And it is in the wake of the terrible events surrounding Finwe's House on Valinor that we find our present condition.

    My belief is that when Jesus mentioned reconciliation to a Father, in a very real sense the restoration and healing of Finwe's House is part of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo:

    See WJT's comment on Ammonites. I didn't know, either, until I looked it up. I think could be a clever reference to the People of Ammon, and specifically the 'stripling warriors' (the only times "Ammonites" are mentioned using that term are from Helaman, who twice uses it to identify his 'sons' - the 2,000 stripling men)

    I am going to write out some thoughts at some point on how they may be involved.

    On Gwindor, that is interesting and could be. There is the ongoing thread of tragedy and misfortune at the hands of 'satan' or the enemy that would definitely be consistent with that character (as we see in Denethor, Lehi, definitely Joseph Sr., etc.).

    And I am not certain if 6 total lives, or 6 + 1 (or even if the interpretation of Joseph Sr.'s dream is accurate). He passed 6 statues, so it could be as his 7th incarnation that things would be made right. So, including whoever he is at present, we could have room for either one or two more characters. If two, and we have one as Gwindor as you suggest - which is a great idea - then that would leave us room for another character back on Valinor, which I think would make sense. So, maybe 7 lives?

    Following your line of thinking, it could be that both Finduilas' are the same Being as well, it would seem?

    ReplyDelete
  8. On Finduilas, yes I assume it's the same person both times, but again it's pretty lazy dot connecting on my part.

    ReplyDelete