Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Take u body, find peace

 Three posts in one day.  It's a record.


The first one was just a sentence or two, though, and I am going to try and keep this last one short.  I more just want to log a few things since a 'riddle' came together nicely (maybe), and I didn't want to forget.


In my dream from this morning, I saw the following words written down:


Take u body
find peace


Below the words was a name written as if they were the source of those words  - the person who sent them.  After my commentary about names being few and far between, and how being able to understand words would be a lot easier if we knew where they were from, here was a name.  Unfortunately, I forgot the name when I woke up, which was a bummer.  I was back to my usual dilemma.


I kind of tucked the dream in the back of my mind.  I have a lot of irons in the fire right now when it comes to everything that is going through my mind, and this wasn't immediately apparent as to meaning.


However, later this afternoon it was occupying my mind a bit more.


It started with "peace", and in thinking on this it seemed like this was a reference to either a thing or place, rather than a state of being or environment.  Meaning, this was something literally to be found.  As I thought this, I remembered my original post Gordon Kor, a peaceful schoolbus, and Holy Places to Stand, which is where I first thought that Kor (Tirion) was one of the Holy Places, and had my first inkling (though not articulated) that it was Jerusalem, based on some clues on my daughter's book (which included a peace sign, a school bus full of colors, and the author's name).


The Jerusalem here on Earth is known as the City of Peace, and I think likely this meaning extends to the 'real' Jerusalem , or the Jerusalem that I have been writing and thinking about:  Tirion.   Even more so, probably.


Thus, the meaning to the second line is pretty clear, I think.  "Find Peace" means to find Tirion.  This meaning also seems to confirm (to me) my sense that Jerusalem is a place that is to be found - we here on this world don't know where it is.  If the Jerusalem was only the one in the Middle East, there would be no reason to find it.


I was pretty satisfied with how that line of thinking went, so I turned my attention to the first line.


"u body" was almost like something people type in short communications, like a text, with "u" as short for "you".  So, Take You Body?  In this case, perhaps in this type of broken english, you have one meaning that a Being will be taken (including their body) to find Tirion:  "Take your body to find Tirion".


Sort of makes sense.  But why not say that first line more clearly - why the U?


I looked up "u body" online, and things got pretty interesting.


Recall that I have associated Stones with cars, in both my thoughts as well as specific dreams.  I relayed one of those dreams in my post "Keys as Cars:  Stones as a means of transportation...", which included the song "Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys.  The cover art for that album was a minivan.  Although the name of the album was El Camino (The Road), it was not an El Camino car, but rather a Plymouth Grand Voyager on the cover, which was similar, apparently, to the car the band toured around in for a period of time.



My search of "u body" brought up "U-body" and pictures of minivans.  Looking very similar to the one on the El Camino album.  This caught my attention!  It turns out that Chevrolet produced mini-vans (they don't make them anymore), and these minivans were called U-Platform or U-body minivans.


Now, it would have been a home run if the Lonely Boy minivan was a Chevy, but it isn't, as noted above.  This was bothering me a little bit, although I think a reference to a minivan ,particularly of that same vintage/ period might be close enough for our purposes.  However, my hesitation or doubt went away when I found a description of additional album art that the band included in the fold out sleeve of the CD.  In those materials, they included all kinds of minivans - basically paying homage to a vintage minivan style.  A Chevy minivan (a U-body style) was specifically mentioned in this article from, what else, the New York Times:


Inside the disc package’s fold-out sleeve are more photographs of minivans of similar vintage, including Fords and Chevrolets as well as Dodges and Chryslers. There is even a shot of the Chevrolet Lumina minivan, with its Dustbuster-reminiscent styling.

 

Article link:

https://archive.nytimes.com/wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/24/for-a-chart-topping-rock-group-a-fixation-with-the-humblest-of-band-vans/


Bingo.  We have the Chevy Lumina, a U-body, directly referenced.


Given my interest in names, and my suspicion just in looking at this one that this had to do with light, I checked out Lumina.  It is based on Latin, Lumen, and per Etymonline we have simply "light, brightness".  Etymonline also mentions Luminary, a form of Lumen and like Lumina, as having to do with a source of light and daylight... something like the Sun?   And, fascinatingly, Lumen can also refer to "an opening or passageway" (in the context of bodies).


Consequently, I think we have a reference to a Stone, in particular the Anor Stone, as well as a road or passageway.   Seems plausible, I think.


Chevy made two other U-body models:  the Oldsmobile Silhouette and the Pontiac Trans Sport. 


Given what I recently wrote about Silhouette in my post "Silhouettes and Fox Holes", which started with another early morning dream, I found this second reference with the Oldsmobile to what I have written here based on these U-body minivans fairly interesting.


In any case, there are a few other things I found potentially interesting with "U", but I think this gets my current thinking logged for now.


To summarize, I think the two line text has to do with Faramir's journey and confirms a few things:

  • Tirion is Jerusalem, and it needs to be 'found'
  • Faramir's visit to Tirion will be in bodily form (as in an actual physical visit)
  • This visit will be with the Anor Stone (symbolized by the minivan)
  • Minivans are meant for piling a family in, so there are likely more passengers/ multiple Beings on this journey.

And that is it for today.


4 comments:

  1. I was just listening last night to the song "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers. Then I check your blog and find a post about "Ho" and one about Lumina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are these eclipses that are supposed to be important, forming Hebrew letters over a world map; the 2017, 2023 eclipses, and the coming 2024 eclipse form an Aleph over North America, and the 2027 and 2034 eclipses will form a Tav over the Middle East. This part of this video starts talking about how the New Jerusalem might be built somewhere along the path of the 2017 eclipse.

    https://youtu.be/-ienr_4Pyyg?t=3042

    If the New Jerusalem might be built somewhere along that path, might the original Jerusalem have been located somewhere along the paths of the 2027 and 2034 eclipses over the Middle East?:

    https://1260d.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Meca-Medina-Eclipses-1024x583.webp

    It's possible that the Hyksos (15th dynasty of Egypt) correspond to the Israelites, and the Exodus story derives from events in which the southern, 'Upper', Theban Egyptians kicked the Hyksos out of Egypt, not too long after the Hyksos had originally invaded. Maybe there was a town/city somewhere in Egypt whose name the Hyksos/Israelites took with them to Judea.

    Hyksos territory:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifteenth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  3. WJT:

    I am not sure why, but I find the Lumineeers unlistenable, for the most part. I think it might have something to do with the lead singer's voice. Nails on a chalkboard.

    I did screw up my courage, though, and listen to "Ho Hey" after you mentioned it. Definitely a lot of 'Ho" chanting going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ben:

    Well, as to the OG Jerusalem, I still have that as not having been on this world, so anything that could be associated with it (past or future) here would be a copy or something built after the pattern of it.

    I view both Jerusalem and New Jerusalem as being in what Mormons would refer to as the Celestial Kingdom (what Tolkien would call Aman, including Valinor and Eressea). In my current story, our world is the Telestial Kingdom (both now and in the future) and so by definition neither city would be here.

    But if the story in my head changes, then I guess that could change as well. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete