Wednesday, April 24, 2024

The paths that Asenath wrought

 In my post titled Exploring what happened in the time following Sawtooth, Part 2:  Stone on the move from back in September 2023 (last fall), I shared my thoughts on what may have happened to the Sawtooth Stone after it had been recovered in Idaho.


In this story, the Stone is brought to Tom Bombadil's House in the spring of 2021.   During that time, there were very snort snippets of dialogue that were captured on March 18 and then 22, in what I now believe came from a discussion between Tom, potentially, and the Stone Couriers.


On the March 18th, the specific mention was:

To be gathered

To be counted


Followed up on March 22nd with:

Designated as the paths which Asenath wrought


You can go back and visit that post if you want a refresher on the story (which, of course, includes France), but the mention of a path and its association with Asenath I think ties in well to my current re-exploration of the 2019 words.


In my last post, we reviewed Faraica, which was the strange name I gave to an Evil Being in my dream.  That was on October 26th, 2019.  Quite a few more words were received the following night, as now we are pretty much doing this every night and morning for the next several months:


October 27th, 2019

As-teh-gei ir-ruke ezna entu re-ma ash-nay/ne ka ka-pen-hur un im fahrten


Most of these were again audible, so I wrote them down as best as I could sound them out.  The exception is the last phrase "im fahrten".  This was read.  For those familiar with German, yes, you caught it:  that is a German phrase (or at least a play on words - I take it to be both German and Elvish).


This would be the first instance of German, and remained a mystery to me as to why this popped up here.  I think I may understand now, but it is still a guess.  Could be wrong, as always.  


This remained the only instance of German until 'speakers' with complete German phrases will show up at the end of December and keep showing up occasionally through the beginning of February, after which the German goes away.  My sense is the German phrase captured here in October is connected to the story of the Germans when they arrive on the scene a couple months later.  But I will get into that later.


Let's break down the phrase above as best I can (a few words I don't really have a good idea on) and see what this might mean.


Plucking with everlasting paths

As-te-gey ir-ruk-ke (how I would write it now to show the Elvish words as potentially written) can be pretty cleanly translated as "With path everlasting intend to pluck you".


It is this mention to both a path and the notion of 'plucking' that I think we our first clue as to speaker.  In the previous days we have covered, I indicated that this wasn't Eowyn speaking, I don't believe, but rather Asenath.  In that phrase are two reasons why.


First, the path.


As I mentioned above in the post, it seems that Asenath made 'paths'.  Etymonline's definition of a path is a 'narrow passageway or route'.  A straight and narrow road?  Maybe having something to do with that I think.


But paths, in plural, were mentioned.  It is as if those that are numbered and counted from the March 18 words (who I take to be Jesus' people or family) will used the paths that were mentioned on March 22.  That, at least, is how I imagine it.


So, what exactly are these paths?  I don't have a definitive view, but my guess is that these are literally Stones, or at least involve them.  Joseph Smith taught that every person who goes to the Celestial Kingdom (Aman) will have a Stone, and I have indicated before that this Stone may be the means or the Key to how they arrived there.   And as a bonus, if you believe Matthew's account in the New Testament, or at least that some truth survived, we have John the Baptist telling people that Abraham's children will be raised (which I take literally) by Stones.  Again, just a guess really, but it seems to make sense for now.  


In this story, why we can confidently say that not one of Jesus' Family or the Family of Light will be lost is because they all have Stones, bearing their Name (a New and Old Name) - meant for them as an individual.  That is how they will be gathered, counted, and raised to their home.  And these Stones, and the Beings associated with them, would be thus a known number.  All that is involved then, is finding these Beings and delivering their Stones to them, it seems.  I am not sure how that works, or if it is more complicated or involved than that, but in a weird way it makes sense to me right now.


Recall that strange doodle picture I drew with a Stone-Hole-Passage on that woman's forehead, that I included in my post There's a hole in my bucket-face! AND Harry Marsh and the Sorcerer's Stone.  In that same post I also included a picture of Earendil wearing a Stone (in this case a Silmaril) on his forehead, and that this is what enabled him to sail across the 'sea' and find Aman.  As I said in that post, I think that the reference in D&C 133, where names are sealed to foreheads might tie into this, and that Stones, which contain the Name, would be involved.


So, the 'everlasting path' mentioned in these words is a reference to a Stone, in my interpretation.  Some lasting thing designed and made by Asenath for the very purpose of gathering back her family.  Again, I am not sure how that works in practice, but my belief is that the Stones will be involved.


That was the first thing from my words.  The second, is this mention of 'plucking', and what that ties into.


This word also brings to mind this notion or idea of being raised by these Stones, but it is also a strong tie back to Asenath from another story, and one of the reasons why I place the speaker of these words as her.


Unknown to me at this time in the fall of 2019, there were additional writings from Doug that covered quite a few different characters and situations.  In the month prior to my Independence Day "Gimguru" word, he finished off writing about Nimloth (assumed to be Asenath) and Joseph (called Ishbar in those writings).   I wouldn't see those writings until January 2020 when he shared them via email (at the time they hadn't been published - I don't know if they are now), so a few months after these words. 


Those writings closed with a prophecy from Ishbar-Joseph regarding Nimloth-Asenath.  In looking at those writings, I noted at the time that the date given for this prophecy was June 17, 2019.  My Gim Guru name/ word occurred two weeks later on July 4.   Here it is:


Poor beggar, Crumbs handful spilling,
Did lighten, brighten even Baradhi’s stones, i
Starry striken, always a glint, sparkling;
Crumb Child, houseless to Powers, came, housing
Ill-omens, of their perpetuance;
Crumbs, all this realm’s lasting holdings,
Hope here, too, is come, that we in her gentle
Scooping, may rest, and safe, save she its health,
In love’s revealing.


It's not going to make sense right now without the rest of the context, so don't worry about that right now, but I use it here to illustrate a couple important things that do matter for our story


There is a 'scooping' talked about, which is tied, I believe, to the 'plucking' from my words.  Both are talking about this raising out or away from a place to go somewhere else.  The scooping would be more of the general gathering of this Family, or separating out the Wheat from this world, whereas plucking is specific to the person who Asenath is addressing in my October words, this person likely being her brother Faramir.


You will notice 'crumb' is used multiple times in the quote above.  One of Asenath's nicknames came to be Crumb Lady, in how she gathered crumbs (likened to Jesus' Bread... bread being a theme lately) and brought them back to Eru-Place, in what I view as a type for the future gathering of the Beings associated with those 'crumbs'.  Crumb, besides being specifically associated with Bread, also means a 'small fragment' or simply 'a small thing'.


In Joseph's words, these Crumbs would be all that remained of a life or world that was ending at that time, but that in these Crumbs would also be hope for rescue and for restoration.  He called these Crumbs 'lasting', just like the path is called from in my October words.


What I am trying to convey is that the Crumbs are the Stones, I believe, and that the future gathering and exaltation of the Family of Light will be by means of Stones bearing a Name, restoring them to what once was but had been stolen from them.  That is part of the plan, and is another example of a salvation or exaltation that was prepared prior to this world.


So, going back to my words, what I think the first part of that phrase is saying is that by means of a Stone (the Everlasting Path), Asenath, who is the speaker, intends to raise someone.


However, there are things that need to happen first.  Ir-ruke implies an intention, but not an immediate action (intend to or mean to, is how Ir seems to be defined).  This seems to be confirmed a few words later with the phrase "Ash-ni" (which I wrote down as Ash-nay or Ash-ne originally, not knowing the exact pronunciation or spelling).  This means "First I".  So, she is intends to pluck someone, but first something else must happen, maybe.


What that something is, the second part of that phrase may speak to, and this is where the German words and the meaning for their use comes in as well.  As alluded to earlier, I now take the phrase to be a play on words between Elvish and German (meaning, you can translate it as both Im Farten and Im Fahrten).


But, I think I will cover that in a separate post because I need to wrap this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment