Monday, January 8, 2024

"He returns from the Green Country having been raised up from troubled seas"

I have Numenor on my mind, I also have some thoughts I wanted to get down on what speakers in the Book of Mormon might mean by referencing "Jews", and I still have some things from rattling around regarding yesterday's post on "Abna ore-aqui".


Of the three, I am most interested right now in chasing down this "Abna" phrase a bit more, so I am going to go with that and see how it goes.


Thanks to both Leo and WJT, I now know we have potentially that whole 'ore-aqui' phrase meaning something in either Spanish or Portuguese:  "Pray here".  As Leo mentioned, it could also be a double meaning for "ore", with it meaning both 'pray' and also the Elvish "Rise/Rising".  I currently like this solution, for reasons I will get to in just a second.


It is important to note once again that it could well be that this is gibberish or the word was meant to be spelled or conveyed differently.  I 'heard' it very clearly, but didn't see it, so I might have understood it wrong.  However, having said that, the fact that "Abna" ties so nicely to Abinadi-Faramir, who I have ascending to Valinor in my story, and also the strange coincidence of that LDS missionary mispronouncing Abinadi as Abna, and his name being directly translatable using Elvish into "Tirion west", which is the place I believe is where this character is going, is hard for me to just pass off as chance, honestly.  Meaning, if you pushed me to take a position, I think we are on the right track.


OK, so potentially we have something like "Abinadi-Faramir pray to rise here", with "here" being Tirion, based on that connection with Abna and Elder Cornum.  This might also give us insight into who is speaking.  If 'here' is Tirion, then whomever is speaking must be currently there for it to be 'here'.  The only character I have placed in Tirion thus far is Eowyn-Ilmare, so I am going to assume this is her speaking, and this would make sense since it is her husband who is involved.  She could be either addressing him directly, or talking about him in the 3rd person to someone else.


This notion of praying and rising, together in this thought, is potentially very relevant and related to some words from back in 2019.  And as a bonus, these are mostly English word.


On December 20, 2019, there was a short, mixed language phrase that involved potentially both prayer and travelling through the skies.  Here it is:


Inish acra I through many troubled skies; make it glow/shine


So, just a couple Elvish words, followed by an English phrase.  In terms of how these particular words were given, it was part of a dream, where I saw two columns of text.  On column was the Elvish-type language, and the other was English.  There was apparently more, but I only was able to capture or remember what I recorded above.  Here is an interesting note I wrote to myself after 'waking up' and going over what I had written down (As a reminder, I don't have the original notebooks anymore, so I am going off an old file that I do still have, and in which I recorded both the words, and additional notes I left):


“First part seen in both other language and as English. Took easy way out and wrote down English except for ‘Inish acra’. Saw ‘acra’ as that, but wrote down ‘arca’?? Acra made me think of Ghana [referencing an upcoming trip I had to Accra, Ghana in Feb .]… so which is correct? Could be either.”


There was some confusion in my mind about whether the word should have been Acra or Arca.  If Acra, we have "narrow' (akra), but if Arca we have "to pray or petition".  


It could be both, honestly, which may have been why I saw it, or claimed to see it, one way and wrote it down the other.  In any case, for our purposes, I think we go with what I wrote down in this specific instance. 


On 'inish' it could be a few things - "inner heart", "at that time", etc.  Either or something else could work.  


Regardless, with arca as "to pray", we have the original sentence potentially being written as:


at that time/ inner-heart to pray "I through many troubled skies; make it shine".


The question has always been with this phrase, who is praying, and what is the 'it' they are making shine?  Well, connecting this phrase with the "Abra" stuff from yesterday points me to saying that it is Faramir-Abinadi who will say this, or pray this, in preparation for, or as he is, ascending through 'troubled' skies.  Where this character is going might also give us a clue to what will be made to shine, with this thing being in Tirion.


I mentioned a dream I had in a post a week ago or so ago, about Beings represented by my sister and brother-in-law coming from a place called "Mellow-G".  I eventually equated this with Tirion (being Tun, a play on the word Tune, or Melody), in a follow-up post the next day.  I proposed that the G stood for Galathilion, the tree that was planted in Tirion, but unlike its 'parent' Telperion, bore no light of its own.  The fact that these beings used this as the name for Tirion suggests to me that either the original tree Galathilion is still there, or a new one has been planted/ fashioned and is waiting to be lit.


Thus, in the story going through my head right now (again, this is new thought as of today with respect to tying some of this together), we have Faramir-Abinadi ascending through 'troubled skies', arriving in Tirion, and enabling the Tree there to shine.  As with other things, I am not sure what that means in practical terms, but that is where the story takes me at the moment.


This is also consistent with the 'secret plan' that I tried to translate or walk through in my walkthrough of the Jan-Feb 2022 words, Part 1, and then expanded on in my post, Gordon Kor, a peaceful school bus, and Holy Places to Stand.  Interestingly, and I just had a good laugh about this right now, in that Gordon Kor post, I use the word 'mellow' in describing the recent efforts of the 'sync fairies' to chill out a bit:


In any case, after I said no more sun-flower ladies at my door, they really have taken a more mellow approach


That's funny, because in that same paragraph I allude to my guess that at least some of the syncs are due to the daughters of Asenath (just allude to it at this point... I make it more explicit in follow-up posts, particularly as I go after Tim a bit, and begin to question just who actually is involved).  Asenath is the Being I think is represented by my sister in that dream and is the one who says they have been at the "Mellow-G".  Live by the sword, die by the sword... I wrote a follow up post to that Gordon Kor one highlighting that I may be influenced by Saruman because I used words very directly tied to him.  But here, I am using words very much tied to Asenath from the dream.  What to make of it?  Probably nothing, other than I don't need to read too deeply into things, and my recent approach of not being too worried about it is the right one.


Anyway, this is a bit all over the place it feels like, but I am just trying to quickly get some thoughts down.


Going back to 2019, words only a few days later from the 'prayer' words, give us (or me at least) a bit more of a clue or confidence that it is Faramir we are talking about, as well as give us more of the story.


On December 23, I had a strange dream, where I observed a small group of people at night, standing on something like the sea shore.  They were all looking up at the sky in some kind of wonder, and having a discussion amongst themselves.  My vision was focused on the group, and so I could not see what they were looking up at.  Here is their dialogue as they all stared at the sky:

"A sign in the heavens"

"Is it the star or a man?"

At this point, one man who seems to know something says "It is a man"

"Who is he?"

The same man who indicated it was a man says, "He returns from the green country having been raised up from troubled seas"


Interestingly, this notion of a star or a man would come up about a month later in my dream of the man playing the piano and introducing himself as "Eleanor/Elanor", which I later took to be "El-Anor".  I also wondered whether this was meant to be a Stone (Sun Star/Stone) or a man (God of the Sun).  


After I highlighted this concept of both a man and a star potentially having the same name, or something of an identity, in writing on this blog, WJT picked up on this theme, also, in noting Beings that were both Man and Stone/Star, as in this post, for example.


In any case, since now as of writing on this blog, I have even more strongly associated Faramir-Eonwe with the Anor Stone (as it will link with the Ithil Stone and Eowyn), it seems likely to me now that these people gathered and looking up at the sky are talking about that character.  And, from this conversation, we learn a few details about what happened to him (he was raised up from troubled seas), where he went (has was in the 'green country', a Tolkien reference from Frodo's dreams in the LOTR which I believe refers to Valinor), and, importantly, that he is returning.  So, Faramir goes up to Valinor, but will not stay permanently.  He will come back.


To what purpose is he returning?  The answer to this question, I think, is in another English phrase I captured during those Jan-Feb 2022 words (among other places - I don't just think it is mentioned here).  As conveyed in the Part 1 post, on January 26, 2022 I wrote:

Artu ararat kin Yavanna heir
fortress high out way/ path family Yavanna heir
(the family of Yavanna's heir will be led on a path to a high fortress by that heir)

We've already covered this ground, but just reinforcing that it is Faramir who is this 'heir' (in my current thinking, at least). He will lead his family back to this high-fortress (Tirion), which it seems he will have returned from, after having made it shine, but potentially also to make it shine more. This is the Family of Light that will be led back, and perhaps 'to shine' also means for these Lights/ Beings to be back home again.


Anyway, sometime prior to these words, and after the January 25 words, I captured the following English statements, which are/ were a bit cryptic (and a bit apocalyptic, I think). In light of everything above, and with some of the words from yesterday, I think this statement also refers to Faramir (and perhaps even more individuals - I don't know).


Invited to come - flee - the judgments that will be poured out. To come to the light. Leave our home for a season as darkness reigns, consumes, and in turn is consumed by itself. Darkness against itself, a divided house, the wicked by the wicked destroyed, left to be trodden down as ash under our feet at our return.


To peek-the-peak in order to know, and then invite and gather out all those who will come. To receive great things: blessings and freedom-release from cursings.


A commission to speak and to act.


So, that is a bit more of this story floating around in my head, and how I connect it back to the words from yesterday, and frankly to a lot other things mentioned or thought through on this post.


Abna (the Father of Light), heads to Tirion in order to make something shine, and then returning at some point in order to lead the rest of that Family back home.  I am sure there are some other potential paths to go with this, but that is the best I can do right now.


I do also want to touch on this notion of 'troubled' seas or skies, as I think it gets to both Nephi's vision and some of what Enoch (also Faramir-Eonwe) sees as recorded in Moses 7, but I think that if for another post, as I've run out of gas on this one.  As a preview and a bridge to that thinking, this is what Enoch is reported to have seen:


And it came to pass that Enoch saw the day of the coming of the Son of Man, in the last days, to dwell on the earth in righteousness for the space of a thousand years;


But before that day he saw great tribulations among the wicked; and he also saw the sea, that it was troubled, and men’s hearts failing them, looking forth with fear for the judgments of the Almighty God, which should come upon the wicked.

And the Lord showed Enoch all things, even unto the end of the world; and he saw the day of the righteous, the hour of their redemption, and received a fulness of joy


 

4 comments:

  1. This might be a stretch but -

    Abna ore-aqui

    Leaving the Portuguese 'aqui' (meaning 'here') alone, and taking the 'Abna ore' and anagramizing it, you can get 'neba' meaning 'on this (the speaker's) side' in Elvish and Portuguese 'ora' meaning 'now'.

    So "On this side - now - here" or "Now - on this side - here".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inish (also spelled inis or innis, but pronounced with an "sh" sound) is Irish for "island," as in the Yeats poem "The Lake Isle of Innisfree." That poem ends with "I hear it in the deep heart's core," which ties in with your reading of inish as "inner heart."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben:

    Could be a stretch, but who knows? I think your comment, though, does a good job of highlighting the problem of knowing where to draw the line, and just how 'creative' one can be with these words.

    Even in the example in the post, I think a reasonable person might say that having to pull from 2 or 3 different languages in order to have it say something meaningful might be a red flag. I would normally agree with them, other than, for example, both the definition and the story behind Abna (including the incidence on my mission with that name) make it hard to ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WJT:

    I hadn't read or heard of that poem. It was interesting, and seemed have some additional ties to the story as well beyond just the "Inish".

    ReplyDelete