Sunday, June 2, 2024

The Ever Longinquitous Lore of Elijah

OK, I am going to change slightly what I said I was going to do with respect to my Elvish words from 2019.  But I think it still works and I am holding true to my original intent... on a technicality!


I had indicated that I wasn't going to go beyond my Nov 21 and 23 words, dealing with this "Nyarna" or story, somewhat based on my dream of looking at formless words and being able to shape the word Nyarna, but being unable to complete forming the other words.


I had left off with the smoking or darkening of what I believe was the Anor Stone on Nov 17, 2019.  


However, to get there, I had skipped over a few weeks worth of words, if you recall.  I had Asenath as the primary speaker from October 24 to November 2.  However, concluding the November 2 words was a clear voice from a woman speaking in English saying:  


One had to stay, one had to come here in order to further the work of Eru.


I take this to be a handover point, as mentioned before.  This was Eowyn speaking, and the words over the next few days are her now saying some things.


The English phrase speaks to the separation of Eowyn and Faramir in Ithilien following events of the LOTR.  Recall that in the Elvish words immediately preceding it on that same night/ morning we have "Nom"  (Tom Bombadil-Aule), Mbassa (Eowyn), and Eriol (Faramir) involved in something using "heart language", which I take to be some kind of union or something happening before their separation.  I could be way off, but that is what I have right now, and it seems to work so far.


William Tychonievich recently shared a dialogue from a book he uses in his school curriculum in his post "Joan:  Look out the window.  Come over to the window", that seems to support, or at least bring to mind, the general outlines of the story I see for Eowyn and Faramir, and does so with characters named Joan and Joe.  Joan wakes up first and heads "outside" to form a snowball to throw at Joe through a window to a) prove that there is snow outside, and b) wake up Joe so he can also enjoy it.


Interpreting the snowball as something along the lines of the Ithil Stone works very well here, in my opinion, and when I read the dialogue I saw the outlines of my story in that dialogue without too much effort.


Then, this morning I read his latest post bringing up Elijah, which he also tied into the Holy Ghost, I figured I better go back and bring these words out, and see what comes.


So, I am not going beyond the Nov. 21 and 23 words, but just going back to the earlier November words that I skipped in my haste to write about the Darkening of the Sun Stone.  In addition, these words also mention a story (or more specifically, "lore", so it also fits).


With Eowyn now picking up the speaking, I believe that she is now relating a little bit of her own journey and mission (where she needed to go outside and make her snowball) after leaving this world from Ithilien.  Here are her first Elvish words from Nov. 3, and I am also going to throw in Nov. 4 because I think it is one continuous thought that I can give a rough translation for:


Nov. 3 and 4, 2019

Ever longinquitous lore eli-yhu para-cle'et lea alsado ish nee eshtaru te ak'a to go out useru


Quite a bit going on here, but there are two words that I will call out first because they get at why I thought to share these words after reading William's post:  Eli-yhu para-clee't.


I take Eli-yhu to be another form of the name Elijah.  And by name, we might actually be more referring to title, like Elias, as Joseph Smith had some things to say about.  Meaning, I am not sure at this point what Elias/ Elijah we are talking about here, other than the name itself seems to refer to the role or capacity as a forerunner.


Para-cle'et is an interesting one as I take this to be a play on words.  In Elvish, par or para, in this case, would mean something like "learn, arrange, compose, put together".  Kle or Cle, we have used elsewhere as "light", and with et we have "out of, out".  


That is the Elvish way of looking at that word.  But we also have the Greek way, which might be recognizable to some if you tried to sound that word out:  Paraclete.  This is the Greek word for the Holy Ghost, used specifically in the Gospel of John - in John 14 - 16, which, as a reminder, I used in an earlier post to illustrate the roles of the Holy Ghost, and to begin tying this Being to Faramir in our story.


This is important.


So, putting just those two words together, we have something like "Elias Holy Ghost to compose/ learn light out of".  In other words, the Holy Ghost (an Elias) will compose or write something that is referred to as Light.


Looking at the rest of the phrase, my extremely rough and likely very bad translation goes something like:


Ever distant/ remote lore Elias Holy Ghost compose light out of your nothing-place whence I Eressea path very far to go out without love/ lover


A few things on what this says, or at least my own impressions of what it says (my best guess).


First, that longinquitous word was strange, huh?  If you do an online search for that form of the word, I don't think you will get much that is helpful.  If, however, you look it up as longinquity, you will get what you need.  It means a remoteness in time or space.


Interestingly, though, this word also appeared in Doug's words, and its purposeful use in my own words likely gives us a clue as to how the Holy Ghost (who, remember, I strangely have in the form of a reincarnated Faramir) will receive the Lore he is supposed to compose.


In Words of the Faithful, this word appears in two different locations, both in the context of or mentioned in conjunction with crystals.  Remember that the Stone-Stars we are talking about are also crystals.  Thus, to me, the specific use of this word here hints at exactly what I have been writing about here on this blog, in that through a Stone, the Holy Ghost (Faramir) will compose "Light".


Then there is this mention of "nothing place".  At a time past, I would have tried to translate this differently since that phrase on the surface doesn't make much sense, but I think this is what it is.  Al- can translate as "no or not", and sad is "place or spot".  Thus, "no place".


This directly ties into those words that I believe came from Asenath at a later date on March 7, 2021.  And wouldn't you know, as I just looked it up now, I first quoted this passage on this blog in none other than my return-to-writing post in October of last year where I used Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.  How funny this comes together!


Here is the quote again relative to what I took as the Sawtooth Stone:


The story on the stone is the story of our family.  It is meant for our family, to cause them all to shine.  It is a story of love, of our love undying and unending, even in a void.  To bring forth, even in this nothing-place, love's power - our family's power.

You came powerless, as did others, with hope in a promise.  The story is the promise, and the power.

And the void, now de-void it own power, recedes; what WAS NOT now becoming IS.


So, some light and power to shine in a 'nothing-place' that comes from this Stone.  Maps very well to these earlier words from Eowyn back in the fall of 2019.


By nothing-place, I take this to mean everything that is not Eru-place.  Meaning, we are now currently, you and I, and even inhabitants of worlds like Eressea (either #1 or #2) or Valinor, within a Void.  If we are not in Eru-place, we are in some shading of that Void.  


Also, note Eowyn's use of lea or "your" in describing the Nothing-Place in the original Nov 2019 words.  It is not hers anymore, or at least at that time, as based on what I have guessed in other posts, at this time of her communication to Faramir she is herself in Eru-place, and no longer part of the Void in that sense.


That fact, and the separation from Faramir that ultimately was necessary to allow her to go there, is what she begins to allude to in the final part of that phrase.  She entered on the "Eressea Path", or Straight Road, which she says was a very far road to take, and she did so without her lover Faramir.  


And again, this story of the separation of Eowyn and Faramir, and its purpose, maps very well to the schoolwork dialogue between Joan and Joe and William shared on his blog.  


That dialogue involved a request from Joan to Joe to "Come over to the window".  I read William's post in the morning, and later in the day, maybe early afternoon, the song "Come to my Window" started playing in my mind.  That song is written and sung by Melissa Etheridge.  Melissa, of course, means "Honey Bee".  Etheridge means "Wealthy or Noble Ruler", and also has the bonus of having Ether right in the name - Ether-idge.  Eowyn and Faramir.


I've never seen the video before, so I was surprised to see that it is focused on a mental health patient when I pulled it up just now to watch it and add the link.  That struck a chord with me given everything that happened.








No comments:

Post a Comment