Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The Ace in the Hole

I thought William Tychonievich's recent post titled "I've been A minor for a heart of gold" was pretty interesting.


He focuses on the Ace of Hearts playing card from the "A" page of the Animalia book, while also tying in a musical staff and the word play of miner/ minor.  Here is the Ace of Hearts picture, and what he wrote about these various things:



In yesterday's post "Inventory of the Animalia A page," I tried to list everything on that page that begins with A. One of these was a barely visible musical staff with Allegro written above it. Commenter Henri identified it as an A minor arpeggio -- that is to say, the notes A, C, and E played in succession rather than simultaneously. This of course spells out ACE, as in the Ace of Hearts, and my previous post about the Ace of Hearts on the A page included in its title "a miner" -- which, if the article is stressed, is pronounced the same as "A minor," the chord.


He will go on to tie these things back to the Gold Plates from which the Book of Mormon was translated from.  This is likely a very valid and accurate interpretation.  


I see something slightly different (meaning additionally, perhaps) just based on symbols that have bounced around over on my end recently.


It goes without saying that we have a Red playing card, with the Ace of Hearts being red and not black.  In a post that related my dream of the soccer penalty, I specifically linked the Sawtooth Stone with a red card.


Here, I think, is the answer to the mystery about why the topic of soccer penalties had come up in my dream. A Red Card can mean "Red Writing" or "Red Tablet or Charter". This is, in my mind, a clear reference to the Red Sawtooth Stone, and specifically the story that comes from it. William saw a Red Book in his dream titled Unhenned, which I've linked with this same Stone, with the Hen in question being potentially a reference to Jesus.


In that post I referenced Ezekiel 16, and would write a post on this the next day (yesterday) titled  "Ezekiel 16:  Sing-fully the abominations of Jerusalem".  In that post, I once again brought up me dream of a person sitting in front of a piano and a template was laid over the keys indicating which notes to play.  I suggested that this song - of the template of what to play and sing - would come from this Stone (and potentially the combination of the Ithil and Sawtooth Stone stories).


So, I took notice as well when William mentioned the A minor scale, not only because of the use of notes written out, but also what the notes shown as part of that scale spelled out.  As he noted, they spell ACE, and he wrote it out in all caps, just like that, and also linked this back to the Red Card, or Ace of Hearts.


I immediately thought of the dream I relayed earlier this month in the post "Dreams of flip-flops and cleats".  I actually related two dreams there, both related to footwear.  The second dream was about football cleats.  I had dreamed I was back playing for my college team, and found myself in the locker room.  I had lost or misplaced my cleats, and I described being told to try a different pair cleats on:


I was directed toward a pair of cleats that, if I remember correctly, were suggested might be mine.  They were white, like my missing cleats, and were my size, but that is where the similarities ended.  I had been wearing Nike cleats, and these were definitely not Nikes.  As I inspected the cleats closer, I saw that they were a brand I had never heard of before.  Running along the back heel of each cleat was the brand name (or what I assumed was the brand name) "ACE" in all caps like that.


 ACE in all caps, just like William wrote out for the A minor arpeggio.


This further seems to tie these shoes to the Sawtooth Stone/ Ace of Hearts/ Red Card.  In my story, it seems that whatever the Sawtooth Stone is and what is on it will enable some Beings to go on a "sky walk" of sorts.  The ACE written across the heel seems to support this.


In Greek and Roman mythology, it is the God Hermes-Mercury (the Swift Messenger) who is depicted as having wings on his his shoes (known as the Talaria) and always on the heel in depictions I've seen, in the exact place where the ACE had been written on the cleats in my dream.





I thought the word play of Miner and Minor was clever, and William uses it to once again point to the Book of Mormon and it's removal from a hole in the ground (and thus also the tie in of the Ace, given the phrase Ace in the Hole).


Ace in the Hole is a phrase I think is very well suited to the story of the Sawtooth Stone that I have carved out here on this blog (even with all of its likely inaccuracies).  It means something like (AI is helping me with this one based on my search):  "a hidden advantage or resource that's kept in reserve until it's needed".  Well, that is pretty much the story of this Stone.  Hidden from the very beginning, actually, and hidden and waiting until the very end.


Back to minor/miner.  Obviously this applies to the Disciples, who used their powers over the Earth to go down below Williams Peak in the Sawtooth Mountains and there extract the Stone (which they recovered on May 16, 2020, I've guessed).  William covered this word play with the BoM, as mentioned, but I will add one more.


According to Etymonline, the original meaning of "Minor" meant a Franciscan, one after the order of St. Francis.  


Francis, you say?  As in Frenchman, and France, the place where we currently have placed the Sawtooth Stone at Bombadil's after having been (hopefully by now!) repaired?  Yup.  The Stone indeed could be said to be very much Franciscan in that sense, being currently a resident of France.


And lastly, why the Ace of Hearts in this sense?  We are dealing with a 'gem' of some sort, why not the Diamond?  That is a red card, too.


Well, two reasons - actually they are the same reason, but mentioned in two slightly different ways.


The first of these are the words I heard on March 7, 2021 (and first related in my post "The Great Pumpkin and waiting", with the Voice saying what as on this Stone:

The story on the stone is the story of our family. It is meant for our family, to cause them all to shine. It is a story of love, of our love undying and unending, even in a void. To bring forth, even in this nothing-place, love's power - our family's power.

You came powerless, as did others, with hope in a promise. The story is the promise, and the power.

And the void, now de-void it own power, recedes; what WAS NOT now becoming IS.


It is a story of love, thus very appropriately symbolized by the heart.  And, I should note, I think William has mentioned in other posts the tie to Zion, and the inhabitants being One Heart (from Moses 7 in the Pearl of Great Price).


Further, over a year earlier, on February 6, 2020, a mention of hearts (perhaps even golden ones depending on how you punctuate the phrase) was given in the following short poem that I wrote down early that morning:


Always;
Sitting a-top thy counsel golden
Hearts describing things beholden


I tried to do a quick search for that poem on this blog, but it doesn't look like I've included those here yet.  So there you are.  For context, the day earlier, Feb. 5, is when I had those words about a "Star Way" having been explained to Joseph, it seems, and an invitation to come home granted.


It is not clear to me what Stone is being discussed here at this time.  Given that certain Beings are attempting to convince Joseph to go home with the Anor Stone (I think), it may be this Stone that is being referred to as things being described.  Yet, in those words to Joseph one month later, in which the Disciples tell Joseph about the brilliant words he "described", it is the Sawtooth Stone they are referring to, I believe.


So, I think this may be another link to that Stone, with a mention of "Hearts" describing their visions (Joseph, and perhaps others either with him, or perhaps found on the Ithil Stone?) which were placed on that Stone.


In summary, I can see where William took those connections and they make sense to me, and I just saw some additional ties that also seemed to resonate.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting connections. Tying ACE to Mercury’s wings brings up the idea of a “flying ace,” the most famous example being the Red Baron.

    It also makes me think of these lines from Yeats:

    Remembering all that shaken hair
    And how the winged sandals dart,
    Thine eyes grow full of tender care:
    Beloved, gaze in thine own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baron can simply mean "Man" from Latin "baro", in addition to its more noble definitions, but it also potentially comes from the Celtic or Frankish root (which is also baro): "Freeman".

    So another French or Francis connection. The Red Man or Red Francis.

    ReplyDelete