Sunday, August 18, 2024

The Man on the Wagon

Back when I first shared my January and February 2022 words,  which would have been last November, I hadn't yet formulated any sort of idea of the 96 "Fathers" nor their evacuation during May and June of 2020.  That has all happened in the last few months.  So, at that time, I left the audience or whoever was Being spoken to and having this plan revealed to them as "the Dead".  That is all I had really to go on.


In revisiting those words recently, it seems to me that the best fit is to suggest that those words were being spoken to the 82 Beings who were somehow airlifted away from our world and on to somewhere else.  Wherever they are - whether already in or around Tirion, or somewhere else waiting to go there - it seems like it must be them to who these words are being shared, and that this would involve some perspective on just how the rest of their crew would join them.  That missing crew being, of course, Peter-Gim Githil's merry band of 14 Vanyar.


That all seems to make sense to me at the moment, so just giving a quick update here that this is how I think about just who was being spoken to then, and why.


Now, interestingly, at the end of Part 1 of those words was mention of Omar.  If you remember, Omar is one character name for the Being who went on to play such award-winning and epic roles as Brigham, Wormtongue, and Dairon.  The specific mention from Feb. 1, 2020, in in my own words or plain English seems to go like this:


Without a Stone, Omar's name to be Dark


It is pretty straightforward translation, even if you could slightly play around with the meaning by rearranging words if you really wanted to.  I like this one though.


I thought of that phrase in thinking of the Man on the Wagon from my dream from back in 2020 that I recently shared due to its similarities with the one where my Pumpkin Money was stolen.  Here is why I thought about it.


The speaker suggests that Omar-Brigham will be without a Stone.  Recall in my dream of the wagon, that I loaded up all of my tools onto the wagon except the circular saw.  Further, I've guessed that the circular saw was meant to represent a Stone, and likely the Rose Stone given everything else going on.  And so, proceeding with this analogy, we might say that the Man on the Wagon stole or absconded off with everything, except for the one thing that really mattered.  All of those other tools were important - they didn't seem to be to be counterfeit or useless - but he didn't get the Saw (representing a Stone).


Thus the Man on the Wagon and Omar seem to have that in common.  I have alluded to the fact that I think Omar was and is a thief.  If he is Dairon and Wormtongue, as I have guessed, he is a known thief, even in writings that are more favorable to the former.  Dairon stole a sword that didn't belong to him, and betrayed the trust of Joseph in doing so, who allowed him to take one thing from the treasury, whereas Dairon walked out with two, "a thief of his own House".  Wormtongue was revealed to be a kleptomaniac as after he was exposed for what he was, they found many things belonging to many people that had gone missing among his belongings.  He just steals stuff.  And I won't even go into Brigham.


But the Rose Stone remained and remains outside of his possession or direct knowledge, likely, and in going back to the dream of the cars (Stones) being broken into, the Rose Stone would have remained outside of that theft particular theft event, whatever it was, because until very recently it was buried under a mountain in Idaho, and rendered unusable by a crust that took the Drudain (naturally) to repair.  During the time from its recovery to the present, it has not left the possession or vigil of those who were chosen to protect it.


Thus, it remained "off the wagon", even as other things that apparently were of real value, were stolen.


Anyway, so I've mentally linked Omar-Brigham with this Man on the Wagon.  An important detail I recalled from the dream is that the Man wore a wide-brimmed hat.  That was something I definitely noted as I was chasing after him.  I looked into this a bit, to see if there was anything to this.


I mentioned in my dream that we were in a third-world country of sorts, and by this I meant more of a developing economy.  It was not rich.  In Latin America, and specifically Mexico (developing economies) they are well-known for wide-brimmed hats known as Sombreros.  Here is a basic Sombrero, of the type I saw in my dream:



Technically, any wide-brimmed hat in Latin America (or Spain) can be called a Sombrero.


I looked up what Sombrero meant in Spanish.  It means "Shadower".  Of course, in terms of practical use, it means this because the wide-brim shades the face of the wearer.  For our more symbolic dream purposes, the name seemed interesting to me.


I first looked up Shadow, which I know we all get what this means, but I was just looking for words that struck me.  A few definitions from Etymonline are "shade, the effect of interception of sunlight; dark image cast by someone or something when interposed between an object and a source of light".


Shade was what I then looked up, since this is what the hat provided.  With this I got "dark image cast by someone or something; comparative obscurity or gloom caused by the blockage of light".  And then further down it is said to come from the original root skoto, which can mean simply "Dark, Shade".


So, in this dream, I have a Man wearing a Sombrero, the name of which means "Shadower" and thus can be traced to Dark.  He drives a wagon full of my tools off and away in some grand theft.  This, plus everything else I have written about that character, has me thinking that the Man on the Wagon represents none other than Omar-Brigham.


And, like the Man on the Wagon, he may have stolen and taken many things that would probably have been nice to have, or at least not have been taken, but he didn't or won't end up with the Stone.  I mentioned in an earlier post that given the proximity of the Sawtooth Mountain range to Salt Lake City, the fact that it falls within the "Mormon Corridor" and that Brigham was intent on establishing settlements and his kingdom throughout this particular area (rather than continuing on to the fertile land of California) had be guessing that proximity to the Stone may have been an underlying, if not consciously understood, motive.  That, and to be out with other Demons like whatever the Son of Baal-Ox was hiding in Idaho.  


But, again, he didn't and won't end up with it.  And in the end that will be all that is required for him to fail in his objectives.  You can have everything else, but if you are missing that Key, particularly from where I am guessing he is sitting and would need to cover up, then that plan or effort falls apart. 


That is where I landed on this, at least.  The Man on the Wagon is Omar-Brigham.  He stole a bunch of stuff.  But he didn't get what matters most.  Because of this, there is no need to get on his Wagon, whether that Wagon is Mormonism (today that is purely the child of Brigham, even it if would be recognizable and disapproved by him) or any other Wagon he might be asking people to hop on.  We might not catch it anyway (I am not sure he wants you or me on it), but I don't think we need to worry too much about it.  We don't need to go where that Wagon is headed.

1 comment:

  1. Just a follow-up note that this interpretation of the Man and the Wagon would seem to coincide with some of William Tychonievich's comments on the Un-Lutherly Luther and the Mormon Church in one of his recent posts. I forgot to mention this:

    https://narrowdesert.blogspot.com/2024/08/repeat-stop-you-must-not-hop-on-pop.html

    ReplyDelete